What damage does an auto accident cause?
When a person has been involved in a car accident, it can cause severe injuries to them as well as to the other person involved, therefore it is important that there should be specialists at hand who are ready to attend to the injuries caused to the person during the accident. This is the job of a personal injury and car accident specialist. The specialists attend to the serious injuries that can be caused by the patient’s neck and spinal cord as a result of whiplash. Damage to the patient's neck can cause prolonged neck and back pain or other severe problems as well depending on the nature of the accident. Therefore whiplash is a very serious problem that needs to be addressed. In severe cases, a sudden accident might result in vertebral subluxation as well, which occurs as a result of the misalignment of a vertebra that is part of the spine. If the vertebra shifts it can damage the nerves and causes a disruption in the communication between the brain and the other important organs. Therefore it is necessary to contact a specialist immediately after such an accident occurs, in order to get the best treatment as quickly as possible.
What is the procedure following a personal injury?
The chiropractor diagnoses the patient's injuries with the help of several X-rays. At the East-West Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic, there is an on-site Hi-Frequency X-ray System which is used to produce high-quality X-rays of the patient. It produces a low amount of radiation and it is extremely useful in the diagnosis. Detailed pictures of the patient's spine are taken with the help of this instrument so that the area of injury can be pinpointed easily. This will allow the chiropractor to begin his treatment. The chiropractic care that is provided is free of the use of drugs and other intensive medication. The methods used to treat the patient's injuries are natural and simple as compared to the intensive traditional methods that are normally used in such cases.
What are the benefits of chiropractic care for personal injury?
Chiropractic care is a beneficial and simple procedure of treatment that provides extensive benefits to the patient since:
- It is a procedure that is based on natural methodology and it provides instant relief to the patient.
- Chiropractic care does not only treat minor injuries but it is also used to remedy major problems that threaten the patient’s overall health.
- It does not cause any discomfort and is a less intensive process as compared to the regular methods of treatment. It is a pain-free and an effective process as well.
- It does not cause any danger to the patient and it is an extremely safe and a conservative process of treatment.
- It is not about pinpointing the patient’s injuries; it is focused on improving the patient's overall health and well being through a careful process.
- If you are facing any severe injuries or are the victim of a personal injury car accident, then it is important to solicit the support and care of a qualified chiropractor. At the East-West Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic, your needs will be given the utmost priority and your injuries will be treated exceptionally.
Dr. Shin is a highly recommended Chiropractor and Acupuncturist in San Jose. Give us a call at (408) 295-7380 to request an appointment!