What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a traditional and beneficial method of treating problems that afflict a person's overall health and stamina. It is a process by which fine needles are inserted into the patient's body which facilitates a process of healing. This system is extremely useful to patients since the needles are inserted into the skin along the lines of energy that are present in the body. This process is a simple and a wonderful way to relieve pain without the use of drugs and any medication. It is an all-natural and simple process that gets right to the root of the problem.
What is the procedure for Acupuncture?
The first part of the procedure is the process where the acupuncturist learns about the patient's health history and decides a method of treatment. The acupuncturist then performs this procedure with the help of fine sterile needles. These needles are treated so that they do not cause any problems to the patient. The needles are placed along acupuncture points on the body of the patient in order to stimulate them and cause a process of rejuvenation. It releases the blocked energy of the body and can bring about an overall sense of well-being.
What are the benefits of Acupuncture?
This treatment is a holistic way to improve the health of the patient. It has many different benefits:
- It is a pain-free procedure and does not involve the use of drugs or intensive surgery.
- It provides relief from chronic pain and feelings of anxiety, insomnia, depression, etc.
- In many cases, it provides instant relief and it is an all-natural process of therapy.
- It can be used to combat minor problems like headaches or migraines, but it can also be used to treat severe problems such as vertebral misalignment and depression.
- It is a simple and an effective procedure as compared to complicated and extensive surgical methods.
- If you are facing problems in your daily life, then it is important to get yourself treated as quickly as possible. Acupuncture is an efficient way to treat health problems afflicting you. With a qualified acupuncturist, you will get the best treatment and leave you feeling like a new person.
Dr. Shin is a Chiropractor and Acupuncturist whose medical expertise is centered on providing his patients with quality service. Give us a call at (408) 295-7380 to book your appointment!