Chiropractic physicians are highly trained physicians that are specialized in the science of the function of the spinal column, the musculoskeletal system, and the nervous system.
Pain is a signal from the body to the brain that something is wrong. At East West Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic, we do not treat the symptoms, we search for the cause of the pain. We seek to treat the cause, not the pain.
- Headaches / TMJ
- Neck & Back Pain
- Shoulder & Elbow Pain
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sprains. Strains & Tendonitis
- Hip & Knee Pain
- Ankle & Foot Pain
- Herniated Discs
- Degenerated Discs
- Sports Injuries
Research and clinical evidence show that acupuncture safely and effectively treats a wide array of pain and musculoskeletal conditions.
We specialize in treating:
- Back & Neck Pain
- Sprained Ankles
- Knee and Shoulder Pain & Dysfunction
- Tendonitis (e.g. Tennis Elbow. Golfer's Elbow)
- Migraines and Other Headaches
- Muscle Pain. Spasms and Cramps
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Acute Injuries (i.e. bruising, sprains, pulled muscles)
- Sciatica, Plantar Fasciites. TMJ. Bell's Palsy. etc.
- Chronic Pain Conditions (e.g. RSD, fibromyalgia)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Pain and Inflammation due to Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, and Pinched Nerves